Session Ten: Customer Relationship Management / Information Sharing and Incentives
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Strategic Perspective
- Data Warehousing
- Trends and Opportunities
- Guest Lecture: Ronald Swift, Vice-President, CRM Solutions, NCR Corporation
- Information Sharing
- Semiconductor Equipment Supply Chain Case
- S. Brobst and J. Rarey, "The Five Stages of an Active Data Warehouse Evolution", Teradata Online Magazine, Spring 2000.
- R. S. Swift, "The New Economic
Opportunityfor Business - Creating Increased Profitability Through CRM", Defying the Limits: Setting a Course for CRM Success, p. 38, 2001.
- Cohen, M.A., Ho, T. H., Ren, J. Z., Terwiesch, C., "Measuring Imputed Costs in the Semiconductor Equipment Supply Chain", Working Paper, OPIM Department, The
, Dec. 2001. Wharton School
- This paper describes a research project in which we evaluated the impact of information sharing in the procurement process for semiconductor fab equipment.
Session One: Course
Introduction - What is a Value Network?
Session Two: Case Study: EMC
Session Three: Cast Study: Wal-Mart and Cott Beverage
Session Four and Five: Case Study: Dell Computers
Session Six: Data Modeling for Integration
Session Seven: Principles of Distribution and Integration
Session Eight: Supply Chain Coordination Strategies
Session Nine: Supply Chain Systems and Vision
Session Ten: Customer Relationship Management / Information Sharing & Incentives
Session Eleven: After Sales Service and Support / Customer Service Differentiation
Session Twelve: Future Directions
© 2013-2018 Benchmarking Partners, Inc.